Comprehensive Financial Planning
While a great majority of our clients come to us for a solid retirement plan, we often begin with a comprehensive financial plan. Comprehensive financial planning often involves all facets of planning, including tax planning, estate planning, and retirement planning.
A comprehensive financial analysis allows us to see the full picture so that the best recommendations can be made.
Different parts of your financial situation all work together and depend on one another. The financial aspects aren’t the only considerations when drafting a comprehensive financial plan.
We also learn more about your financial goals. We may ask a few questions, such as:
- What are your short-term and long term financial and life goals?
- What does wealth mean to you?
- Do you want to pay for your children’s or grandchildren’s college education?
- How much do you spend each year?
- Is it important for you to give back through charitable giving?
- What type of legacy do you want to leave behind?
Once we understand your entire financial picture, we can make better recommendations for you.